top of page

Female Housing

Due to the signed law Act 59, The Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs has the power and duty to license drug and alcohol recovery houses that receive referrals from State agencies, state-funded facilities, federal or state funding.

Click the button below to see the state licensed recovery houses available to you

bottom of page