Contact Us :  Concerns

The below form can be used to send a message to the acting Bucks County Recovery House advocacy associate. Your concern, question, or complaint is important to us and we will respond as promptly as possible.

Please Note: All inquries are reviewed by an independent committee and forwarded to proper personal for next step processing. Please be patient as we follow protocol.

Thank you

We recommend filing a written complaint with a house manager, senior resident or with the home operator.


If your complaint is with the House manager or Senior Resident the complaint should be made in writing to the House Owner or Operator.

If your complaint is with the House Owner or Operator or you feel your complaint has not been addressed, you may file a formal written complaint to the BCRHA.


Complaints can be made anonymously using the  contact form on this page.


You can also send written complaints to

BCRHA P.O. Box 1053 Levittown, PA 19058


Complaints can also be emailed to

© 2017 Bucks County Recovery Houses  all rights reserved

  • w-facebook
  • Twitter Clean
  • w-googleplus
  • w-youtube